I am passionate about teaching subjects related to mechanics, materials and structures, encompassing the fields of aerospace, mechanical and civil engineering. In particular, I am interested in teaching the following subjects:
1. Solid Mechanics
2. Structural analysis (statics and dynamics)
3. Theory of plates and shells
4. Mechanics of composites
5. Mechanics of advanced materials
6. Finite element analysis
7. Uncertainty quantification and reliability analysis
I have been associated with the following teaching activities in recent years:
1. Taught 'structures' to the third year MEng students at the University of Oxford, UK
2. Taught FRP strengthening of structures in the course of the mechanics of composites for the masters students of Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
3. Informally guided graduate theses and involved in teaching assistantships at Swansea University and Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.